SpanishACTIVE is a unique, exclusive and high-quality service created for you to experience Spain just the way Spanish nationals do.
We offer you a comprehensive package of experiences specifically formulated for learning and practicing Spanish and Spanish culture in a rural area surrounded by national parks, historical sites / historic-monumental villages and World Heritage cities.
Our comprehensive package is all-inclusive (housing, commuting and maintenance) and customized especially for you. You choose the Spanish courses (all levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages); cultural activities (Santiago Way, Ribera del Duero, Spanish Way, Cid Routes….); sports and health-giving activities (such as hiking, kayaking or Tai-chi); and visits to historical sites that you want to take, amongst many other options.
We guarantee that our tailored customer services, available 24h a day, will ensure your wellbeing and comfort. Furthermore, we believe that by being in touch with nature, away from environmental and acoustic pollution as well as touristic crowds, you will be able to fully reach your potential to speak Spanish.
Depending on your interests, needs and expectations, we will take care to design a complete program that will allow you to reach your goals in Spanish.
More info at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Week Experience 2018 (25th March- 01sh April)
Experience 6 days of Spanish language and culture in Riaza (Segovia). Reservations before the 1sh of March
Check-in. Sunday 25th of March.-Transfer from Madrid-Adolfo Suarez Airport to Riaza Villa. Welcome reception, accommodation and program presentation
- Day 1. Monday 26th of March.- Visit to Riaza and Color Route (picturesque architecture towns).
- Day 2. Tuesday 27th of March.- Trip to Hoces del Río Riaza National Park and visit to Maderuelo Villa (*).
- Day 3. Wednesday 28th of March.- Trip to Hoces del Río Duratón National Park and visit to Sepúlveda Villa (*).
- Day 4. Thursday 29th of March.- Visit to Pedraza Villa (*) and Enebralejos Cave. Participate in a traditional procession
- Day 5. Friday 30th of March.- Visit to Ayllón Villa (*). Participate in a traditional procession
- Day 6. Saturday 31sh of March.- Trip to Aranda de Duero and Valtiendas. Ribera del Duero wine tasting together whit typical products of the region.
Check-out. Sunday 1sh of April.- Transfer from Riaza to Madrid Adolfo Suarez Airport.
(*) Maderuelo, Sepúlveda, Pedraza y Ayllón are officially listed as the most beautiful villages in Spain
You get to choose your preferred activity: Yoga, Tai-Chi, To Ride a Horse, Hiking…..